web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#614521 12/02/17 12:53 PM
GregGbr Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi,

I have a Toshiba Dk-40i System. Im an Ex Telephone Guy. A few weeks ago I lost the Programming to my Door Box (DDCB). I have tried 30 Times to reprogram the box and when I finally get it, I knock out all my DSS Keys on all phones in the House.

The only way to have the Door Work, is with Ring and Flash to 1 Phone. Once I get into these PHDN Buttons, and get it going thrpoughout the house, again, it knocks out all my Dss Keys on all Phones.

Im looking for a Toshiba Tech that could walk me through over the Phone, Nothing is Free, so I want to pay you $100.00 Through Paypal for your Help.

Contact me through my E-Mail [email protected]

Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I don't know if I can help much ( I am much more proficient on the Strata CIX line). I don't believe that I have installed a door phone on the Strata DK

Per you other posts you already setup prg 79 and *79. Is the destination to a Phantom DN (PhDN) port 500?

Also on your first message, you said that you have the phones ringing on button 00. You didn't replace the phone's Primary DN (PDN) did you? All the phones need a PDN to work. You can't call a phone that doesn't have a PDN key.

This is about the extent of my help that I can offer for this system. Hopefully someone more experienced on the Strata DK system will be able to offer more guidance.

GregGbr Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello Newtecky, Its good to see people still read this Blog.

Actually, after all my Hours of Programming, I can get all the phones to Ring off the Door Box., but when I do this , I Lose all the DSS Button Keys, and I cannot program them back in on Program 39. So then all rooms in the House Cannot Intercom eachother,

SO, I either Have DSS Keys to all the rooms in the House and No Door Box Ringing except for one. Or I do the Other Program, with PDN's and I get all Phones ringing From the door, But I Lose my DSS Keys

I belioeve the input in Program *79 of ##500, Kills my other Program. I really believe the Problem somehow is in Program *79

Thanks

Many of the regular posters seems to have gone off the better things, especially the ones that worked on the Strata DK system. There are still a couple people that post once in a while, such as the moderator. I try to help out mostly CIX users. I learned about the DK enough to support our customer customers that haven't upgraded yet.

I am not sure if someone was able to help you out via PM or email, but I was still wondering where you assigned the Phantom 500 key on the phones. Per your first message it sounded like you were replacing the PDN on the bottom button.

GregGbr Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Newtecky,

What I did was as Per a Previous Post from a Guy Named (Phonemeister) in Program *79 I entered ##500. As soon as I do this all my Button

Keys go Dead. The door box will work great, and ring all Phones, But the Button Desis are gone. I have to have both Features. These are the Dss Keys set-up in Program 39. The Button Desis for every room.

Whatever I am Missing I know its going to be something Ridiculous and small.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,110 Shoretel
187,715 CTX100 install
186,809 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 113 guests, and 405 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024