web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
HI! There,,,, i have customer saying the calls sometime goes to x223 mailbox and not the Main Greeting ,, i am taking a guess that it maybe the Call forwarding of the Phone and Main Grreeting are the same and the system gets confused and sends to thee x223 mailbox but not most of the time. Does that seem possible or do u have any other suggestions. Thks .

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

I'm thinking that it might be a ringing phone and they have accidentally forwarded it to v/mail from time to time?

BTS
OP Offline
BTS01 ,, i set x223 up with delayed ring to voicemail ,, i don't believe he would be doing that ,, but who knows ..will check . Thks

By Main greeting are you meaning the Auto Attendant or to a General Delivery MB? If 223 rings when the number is called you just have to make sure that it forward delay to VM is longer than that of the AA or other phone that sends calls to the GD MB. that goes for any phone that number rings on. Just a thought.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Sun1
By Main greeting are you meaning the Auto Attendant or to a General Delivery MB? If 223 rings when the number is called you just have to make sure that it forward delay to VM is longer than that of the AA or other phone that sends calls to the GD MB. that goes for any phone that number rings on. Just a thought.

Yes that is what i was thinking,, i also realized i need to check call forward Busy , and change to none. Thks for all the suggestions .

The Forward Busy is my logical guess also.

=---()))))))))---=
www.curlycord.com
[Linked Image from telcopc.ca]
Toronto, Canada

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Curlycord
The Forward Busy is my logical guess also.
Thks Paul.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,795
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,012 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Ashley, James D.), 205 guests, and 424 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024