web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#625429 11/14/18 10:25 AM
ffej010 Offline OP
OP Offline
I think I know the answer to this question already, but wanted to verify.

I have a customer with a MICS (7.1), 8 analog POTS lines, and a Call Pilot. They want to put an option on their Auto Attendant to dial a digit which will then transfer the caller to an off-site IVR system. The IVR is designed to recognize the caller/customer based upon the incoming caller ID and match it up with their account. I don't believe that when the Call Pilot/AA answers the call and then transfers the call to the off-site IVR that it will pass the original callers information. It appears that the IVR will just see a call coming from one of the MICS lines. Am I correct on this?

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Online Content
Yes you are correct because it it grabbing a line from their pool.

Possibly it might transfer original CLID if you use the carriers transfer option if they have it.

Dial string - #YYYXXXZZZZ

# = Link

Test by having them try and transfer your call manual - F71 then dial that number then hang up (or F71 again?)

=---()))))))))---=
www.curlycord.com
[Linked Image from telcopc.ca]
Toronto, Canada

ffej010 Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought about trying that as well. This customer has their dial tone provided via a fiber fed ONT. I haven't been able to get F71 to work properly on these lines yet. The provider is going to check the provisioning and get back to me.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,709 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 101 guests, and 252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024