web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hernan Offline OP
OP Offline
Sorry for the delay.

I got a hold of Toshiba. There were some windows corrupt files. only solution was to reinstall Windows.
So I ended up leaving the other programs on that PC and install the eManager in another windows 10 PC.

it work for 3 days, now it gives me the "Service Unavailable" error 503.

any ideas?

I have restart every service need. uninstall and reinstall the eManager.

Thanks,

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Administrator
Administrator
is the win 10 pc on a domain? did you check you popup blocker? Are you using IE not one of the other browsers? Did you use the correct Network Emanager for Win 10?

"It worked for 3 days..."

You didn't install or update Anti-Virus did you?

Different circumstances, but I was recently using remote desktop on a PC with a free anti-virus and succumbed to their repeated requests to upgrade to the paid version. Long story short, the RDP connection dropped in the middle of the install. I couldn't even ping the local IP address, so I figured the PC needed rebooted.After finally getting to the machine, the local console was working fine, but only after a couple re-boots and a lot of hair-pulling I discovered that the AV had added it's own firewall that was locked down tight. I didn't have emanager to worry about, but I was running several remote services in addition to RDP and never did get everything running. I finally disable the AV firewall and went back to Windows Firewall and everything is mostly back to normal.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
My suggestion is install Network eManager onto a Windows 7 operating system as it is much more stable then Windows 10

Regards
Carl
Hernan Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for your replies.

I removed the PC from the domain. I was using IE. I got the correct network eManager for windows 10. Nothing was being blocked.
I didn't install anything to PC. Actually it work from Wednesday to Friday. PC was off during the weekend. Turn it on on Monday, didn't work. No updates or anything.

it was installed on a windows 7 machine but some files got corrupted and the solution was to reinstall windows. and then the we have do installed callwhere system, call collector, etc. it seemed worst than just installing it on Win 10.
And we don't have another win 7 spear since all does go to production to run their batching software etc.

but after the 3rd time restoring the PC to a earlier date. reinstalling the eManager, going through every service and feature that need to be running.

It finally started working. Biggest Pain in the A...... lets see how long it lasts

we are going to be getting a new phone system soon This is just a temporary solution.

Thanks again.

Administrator
Administrator
Originally Posted by Hernan
we are going to be getting a new phone system soon This is just a temporary solution.

Thanks again.

Oh the joys of Network EManager

Can I help with the above. I have a great solution.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,110 Shoretel
187,715 CTX100 install
186,809 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 113 guests, and 405 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024