web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#634108 12/13/19 12:46 PM
tmeier Offline OP
OP Offline
I have multiple CTX 100 that I have set up an auto attendant with. They all have an IVP8 R1 or R2. I have all the IVP8s boxes set up the same to transfer by using 9,xxxxxxxxxxH, I have also tried @F-9XXXXXXXXXX-H. When you press the option it plays the music on hold and then goes back to the main greeting. The older processors seem to work and transfer fine. The ACTU3s with a software release of 5.10 or 5.20 do not. Everything is the same. I have enabled 2B channel transfer. I also have a location that has standard pots lines and when I tested the transfer the first time it worked. Then it wouldn’t work after that first test. Im using #450,XXXXXXXXXXH. When you call it, it plays greeting and when you press 3 you can hear the hook flash and then you can hear the VM start dialing the number and then hangs up the call. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I always use the @F- before all transfer tokens
Per Toshiba, Centrex transfer using a flash-hook: @F-#450,phone number--H
Non-Centrex : @F-9-phone number,,H
I don't really think you need the 2 commas before the H. Usually I use 1 comma or a hyphen. You can add a couple commas just to see if it makes a difference.
I haven't ever enabled 2B channel transfer. Usually with a PRI you just use 2 channels per call, the channel for the incoming call, then another one going out.
You do need to make sure that the Tandon CO connect is enabled in the COS for the voicemail ports. Also that there isn't a dialing restriction.
* I would restrict dialing to only NXX and 1NXX in the DR table for the voicemail ports to prevent toll fraud.

Maybe the system is speed dialing to fast for the voip phone lines, you could add a couple hyphens in the phone number like xxx-xxx-xxxx ive had to do this in the past. or even between every number if you have to.

you could also increase the dtmf digit length in the system parameters of the vm. I believe its called "dtmf_dly" or "dtmf_on".

PBX Battery backup systems

www.telcom1.net

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024