Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Copper Prices Hit An All Time High!
#637336 07/02/20 02:37 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,679
dexman Online Content OP
Spam Hunter
*****
OP Online Content
Spam Hunter
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,679


I Love FEATURE 00

www.dexman.webs.com
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Re: Copper Prices Hit An All Time High!
dexman #637337 07/02/20 02:48 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,989
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
*****
Online Content
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
*****
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,989
Cant be real.

Re: Copper Prices Hit An All Time High!
dexman #637338 07/02/20 02:50 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,989
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
*****
Online Content
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
*****
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,989
Cant be real.

Copper is less then $3 a pound

Re: Copper Prices Hit An All Time High!
dexman #637339 07/02/20 04:24 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,679
dexman Online Content OP
Spam Hunter
*****
OP Online Content
Spam Hunter
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,679
It was a typo in the headline and the opening paragraph. The text does change from ounce to ton shortly thereafter. People were jokingly saying that they were going to rip the copper pipes & electrical wires out of their homes & retire quite handsomely! grin


I Love FEATURE 00

www.dexman.webs.com
Re: Copper Prices Hit An All Time High!
dexman #637342 07/02/20 03:10 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 641
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 641
$6,000.00 an ounce, I'm rich


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Most Recent 5 Post
OpenTSP - Windows 10
by FoneJacker - 10/19/20 03:09 PM
ESI Hosted
by mdaniel - 10/16/20 09:51 PM
Mitel phones
by jsaad - 10/16/20 06:22 PM
Vodavi In-Skin HDD VM Card
by ABLE1 - 10/16/20 01:17 PM
Who's Online Now
40 members (Noobed2336, Curlycord, Bob3470, Mercenary Roadie, justbill, phonman123, RATHER BE FISHING, Yoda, dexman, MooreTel, jsaad, Corrupted DNA, JBean3329, KRRath, Toner, C5Z, Notaphoneguyatall, BobRobert, hbiss, mdaniel, DD782, rstrek, nfcphoneman, Bull Tone, Pinecreekboy, nameless, nonameyet, hitechcomm, Touch Tone Tommy, chiefjon, jab1780, Daniel, Professor Shadow, Carl Navarro, Ruben, Memphisribs, RonP, FoneJacker, metelcom, vicbob), 542 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics94,014
Posts637,571
Members49,364
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
Derbinator, Hound, Jaybroni, Tekamba
Newest Members
Farquie, 4teltech, TRIM IT, LLC, DocZ81
49364 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 25
Ruben 15
hbiss 14
Daniel 10
Bluewater Sailing
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5256033
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Sold AD
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2020
Trusted Partners