web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello everyone. Hope all is well in this crazy times. I have two workstation phone that would randomly stopped working after its been working for awhile. One solution when it happens is to unplug the phone and re-plug it in. That would usually solve the issue. I'm trying to determine what is causing this to happen.

On one of the phone it is displaying the following:

LDP-9224D V1.0 VCI
SCOUT-DX V1.1 OK SYNC

When this happens, I go onto the web portal and check the "Station Type" in PGM 110. When it is working it would show "IPKTU" however when it is acting up I get the following, SLT (DTMF).

We have about 35 phones and only two been acting up. We are using 9224 headset. I have tried swamping out the headset with a good working one and still have the same issue so it must be something in programming or could it be a bad line connection somehow?

At any rate, any input on this issue? Appreciate any help. Thank you

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Headsets or telephone sets? Two completely different things. If it is the headset, which kind is being used?

If it's the telephone set, then yes, it most likely is an intermittent wiring issue. Once the phone loses communication with the system, it will no longer identify a digital set connected. I'd start first with the line cords, since those often get reused even on new system installations and they tend to have the most wear.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
OP Offline
Thanks Ed for the reply. It is the telephone set. I'll double check and replace the line cords then if it still does it then I'll run new lines down to the phone system.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi
We've had several of the 24-button sets do this. There must have been a bad batch at some point. Swap phones with one that is working properly and see if the problem follows the phone.

Moderated by  EV607797, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024