web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Upfront - I know very little about VOIP phone environments so bare with me...I have a handful of these ESI 600 48 key IP phones on the LAN that work fine, but I've been asked to get one configured to a new teleworker on the other side of the country. I've set her up with a Meraki Z3 teleworker gateway router, and built a site to site VPN tunnel back to the office. The phone gets an IP from the router on the remote side, but gets stuck trying to connect. if I plug the phone into the LAN its instantly provisioned, but then will no longer work on the remote router. My assumption is its getting provisioned with IP configuration. I've read a bunch online, been on the phone twice with Meraki, kinda at a loss as to what needs to be done to get this to connect. I'd love to know how if at all you can see or change the IP info on the phone itself. Our "provider" is no help with this system and the app I was left with - the ESI System Programmer - crashes constantly. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
the 48 Key IP version needed a separate " programer " to input the IP info. There is also a License
in the 600 that needs to say Remote Not sure where you are located, but if your local dealer can't help,
you
may want to contact ESI and they will find you someone that can

The newer 60D version IP phone doesn't require the separate programer

Good Luck !

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )

Moderated by  5years&counting, nonameyet 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024