I have programmed nightly backups of our 5000 system. The backup confirmation email regularly notes a problem has been found. Looking at the error in the log has not been helpful. The referenced extension changes, and the reference does nothing to help track down the issue. Here is an example.

This was the message on the 14th. CRTCL Detected unknown extension |l Table = [Devices] Field = [username] Extension Space = 0. No issues were found over the weekend. Then the backup of the 17th generated this error. CRTCL Detected unknown extension BISCEG Table = [Devices] Field = [username] Extension Space = 0. The title of the extension has changed. This has been the most helpful since BISCEG is part of a user's name, but is never used as a "username" but as part of the Description.

On a possibly related note, I ran DB Test on the database to correct some errors. All errors were repaired. After seeing this new alert today, I ran the DB Test on the backup. There are basically two errors. Referenctial Integrity [Devices]/[node_id] contains an invalid reference to [Devices]/[device_id][0]. The other is Referential Integrity [SIPMBDevices]/[sip_device_id] contains a reference to a device of the wrong type [DevID:1368, Type:201]. The second is repeated a number of times. Each with a different DevID. If the DevID is referring to an extension, most of the extensions are Phantom Devices. We have a total of four nodes. I've not found any reference to SIP functions and these extensions. [Linked Image from ]

Does anyone have a clue how to track down these issues?

Thanks