Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#74278 04/22/05 12:09 AM
FireFox Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Guys,

I have here an Avaya IP403 Office.
I am trying to get the voicemail working. Using a voicemailserver I have no problem configuring it for normal users.
But how do I listen to the voicemail from a huntgroup. The voicemail for this group is working fine, but I have no idea how to listen to the recorded messages.

I hope you guys can help me here...

Thanks,

FireFox
The Netherlands

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Call VM from a phone that is not a trusted source. remove the V(EXT) from the Source tab in user. That way when you call VM it will ask you for extension and password. Use the extension/password from the huntgroup. If using a button on a phone change it from a voicemail collect to a dial=*17. You can add a source HMain or H(huntgroupname) to a user if you wish them to have a message light for the huntgroup. Pressing menu twice will give you a MSG button so you can see how many messages are in each VM box.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,793
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,282 Shoretel
188,995 CTX100 install
187,387 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 178 guests, and 398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024