web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I agree. Avaya screwed up, they should be the ones to make good on this. If they can't make it easy to do the upgrade you should be looking at having them replace the ACS. That's the easiest solution.

they bought it from me ..

Did you have your head in the sand for the last few years??

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

krazie Offline OP
OP Offline
Hal - my head in the sand ? Please explain ...

Originally posted by mdaniel:
Are you an Avaya Business Partner?
No, I'll admit that I'm not. But I still try and take care of my customers. I've called Avaya more then once trying to get information on how to become one, but not once have I received a call back. Regardless, I still love the system and have installed about 3 or 4 systems. Can someone tell me who I need to contact to become an Avaya Business Partner? If someone would care to help me get the upgrade (to K I think it the latest) please PM. I'd be happy to compensate them for their time and trouble.

Thanks,

-James

Release 7.91.J fixes the privicy issue. I do not know of any issues with J.

Hal - my head in the sand ? Please explain ...

The bugs with the R7 have been discussed on this board as well as others from nearly the day it was released, what two years ago? You should have known not to sell the R7 with the problems it had.

My advice to James R is that you are an end user. If those R7s are still under warranty return them to the internet slime ball you bought them from, they are defective. They were fully aware of the problems yet they still sold them. What do you think you are going to get on the gray market?

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Originally posted by hbiss:
My advice to James R is that you are an end user. If those R7s are still under warranty return them to the internet slime ball you bought them from, they are defective. They were fully aware of the problems yet they still sold them. What do you think you are going to get on the gray market?

-Hal
Hal, your right. You do need to get out of this business. :-) I have since obtained a card, upgraded them to K and everything is A-ok now. Good thing the "internet slimeball" took care of me.

If Avaya really cared about gray market stuff they would do something about it.. But they don't care because they sell more units and that is what matters to them.

take care,

-jr

We already know they will do anything to make a buck. I guess the IP Office isn't doing as well as they hoped. Looks like their sales weasels diversified again to fill the gap. HERE

-Hal

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,288
Posts638,794
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,351 Shoretel
189,001 CTX100 install
187,391 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024