web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
jvan Offline OP
OP Offline
I work with Partner systems occasionally and I have one customer with the 9031 wireless phones. They remember entering a code or something to turn the ringer on/off for outside lines or essentially putting the phone in a do not disturb mode. I have searched through all the documents I have on the Transtalk wireless and I cannot find anything. Do any of you have some ideas?

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Go off hook in intercom then Feature 01 or you can program a button for DND.

You also have the option to turn the ringer off or put it in vibrate mode. That's in the documentation for the 9031.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
I take back the part about going off hook in intercom then Feature 01. Won't work, my mistake. If you want to do DND, easiest way is to program a DND "button" on the 9031 through Central Telephone Programming from X10 or 11.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
jvan Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought about the DND option. I finally found a manual that describes the vibrate mode. I have passed that on to my customer and we'll see if that solves his problem. Thanks Hal.

There is also a no ring mode in that menu too.

-Hal

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,709 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 131 guests, and 249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024