Hi All, hope you all had a good thanksgiving!

I've been busy making these single board 1a2 KSU's for a while now, on serial number 57 at this point, and up to revision J.
[Linked Image from seriss.com]
Making a manual for this puppy has been an interesting side project; I realized many of the people wanting these boards are hobbiests with little exposure to 1A2 equipment, and other than simply plugging phones into the board, are at a loss as to how to deploy a working home phone system.

So I decided to add some sections about CPC connectors, 66E3-25's, cables, 66 blocks, ring generators, etc. to the manual, which became more and more an overview of 1a2 equipment. As such, thought you all might find it interesting post-holiday reading:

>> Seriss 1A2 KSU Manual <<

Still a work in progress, not sure if I'll ever be "done" with it, lol. Feedback welcome.
Tried to keep it in the spirit of the BSP's; it's actually easier to follow an existing manual format than make up a new one.

Sure has been a fun project.. grew from a weekend hobby into a full on production that takes up a good part of my living room, and half my electronics office. Never thought the manual would be a big deal, but it sure turned into one.