web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Thread Like Summary
James Dane
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by James Dane
James Dane
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum, so please bear with me. I've had a browse through, and it seems the info I need is not posted in the forums, but often share in private so I'm hoping I can tap some knowledge and get to where I need to be.

I have a 7200 system with an MP20S processor card installed. I have the IP address details and the Tech Prog Passcode (MMC800). MMC727 tells me the software version is MP20S-SYS VERS '17.02.28 V5.01. The detail I don't have is the admin password for the Installation Tool.

So far I've tried:
- press the RST button - doesn't reset passcodes/passwords
- System Restart with Clear Memory - doesn't reset passcodes/passwords
- Browsed a million forums - no information
- Found instructions involving a specific set of MMC commands around 505, the speaker button, 900 and some other numbers. Didn't work.

I've seen some info regarding possibly gaining access through the SIO port and entering some commands in the Linux shell there, but again no detailed info online about this. I have access through the SIO port, but don't know what specific commands I would need to enter in order to gain access.

I'm not interested in seeing the current setup of this system - I simply want to factory reset and restore a backup of config I have from another broken system (I bought this one as a cheap temporary replacement for the broken one).

Is anyone willing and able to share relevant info with me that doesn't involve speaking with Samsung or a support company (because I have no relationship with either of these)?

Thank you
James
Liked Replies
by pvj
pvj
OSDM is definitely what you want. pm sent

you sure there are no osdm.exe files on the sd card?
1 member likes this
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,285
Posts638,781
Members49,766
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,758 Shoretel
188,951 CTX100 install
187,190 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (JBean3329, Carl Navarro), 126 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024