atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Test-ok Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 08/31/07 09:41 AM
Permissions for Installers Category.
To get permission for the private installers forum you must have at least 10 posts along with the following.

1.Fill out all the information in your user profile.
2.Post in this thread that your requesting permission.
3.We need to be able to verify your an Installer/Owner or in the Telecom business in some way shape or form to be considered. We verify by matching your email address to your companies web sites that's listed in your profile, just typing a telecommunications company's name address and phone number in your post may not help in the verification, we also look at your 10 posts. You can also be recommendation by a moderator for permission.
4. Please read the Installer Forum Information in the forum once you have permission.

We have you request in here because we need to click on your users name to change your permissions...so much easier that way. smile
Thank You
Posted By: VIBob Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 08/31/07 01:35 PM
MacGyver,
I realize there is a 10 post requirement, however, the posts I want to make are problems not found in a user or admin guide and will be moved to the installer forum. I do not want to post issues which may make any potential customer shy from our product to another.
Bob
Island Pacific Tel
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 08/31/07 02:42 PM
I understand Bob, and I appreciate your concern regarding the matter.

Your company checks out so we'll go ahead and grant the access. It appears that you're working on a Samsung issue. I was going to hook you up with one of our Samsung gurus, but none of them are logged onto the board right now. WRichey & CMDL_Guy usually show up around this time of the day. If I see either of them, I'll shoot them a PM for you.

welcome to the board.
Posted By: VIBob Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 08/31/07 04:30 PM
Thanks MacGyver

Bob
Hi Admin

I would like to apply to join the installers catagory.

I'm based in New Zealand and run my own company, Active Voice Communications and are a Samsung dealer here. You can search my company on the NZ companies register https://www.companies.govt.nz/cms or email me directly at [email protected] for verification

Regards
Marty
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/01/07 07:39 AM
Welcome Marty!

Please read the requirements in the first post of this thread, and then post back when you have met the requirements. You really need to have 10 posts prior to requesting installer status so we can review your posts to help verify you are indeed a technician.

Thanks for understanding. welcome
Thanks for the reply MacGyver
Hi Admin,

I would like to join the installers forum.

I am a current installer on Samsung and LG for Avandda Voice & Data in Warrington England.
I have 8 years exp. in installations.

My business email address is [email protected] and website is www.avandda.co.uk

Please email me for verification if needed.
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/04/07 08:22 AM
You're good to go leemc1978
Thankyou Bill.
Posted By: DSX Deus Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/13/07 04:19 AM
Admin,

Requesting access to installers forum. Please PM for more information if needed.

Thanks.
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/13/07 05:46 AM
Everything checks out DSX. welcome
Posted By: smoom Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/13/07 03:51 PM
Admin,
I would like to join the installers forum, If you need more info just PM me. smile

Thanks, smoom
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/13/07 04:06 PM
You're good to go smoom. :thumb:
I'd also like to join. Please advise if you need more info.

Thanks,

Sam
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/13/07 05:51 PM
Got ya Sam. :thumb:
Posted By: jayman Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/14/07 06:07 PM
I would like to join as well.Let me know if I need to give more info!

Thanks Jason!
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/14/07 08:58 PM
Good to go Jason. smile
Posted By: bodie Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/19/07 03:29 PM
Hi all,

I'm interested in joining too. Please let me know if you need additional info. Thanks.
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/19/07 03:33 PM
Bodie:

Everthing in your profile checks out. Thanks for taking the time to answer other members questions and share your knowledge.

Welcome to the Tech Talk fraternity. welcome
Posted By: emmitt27 Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/19/07 03:39 PM
Hello admin,

Requesting permission to touch down on the installer forum. Will check rpofile to verify completeness.

Thank You from a humble installer
Hello admin,

Requesting permission to touch down on the installer forum. Will check rpofile to verify completeness.

Thank You from a humble installer

This should have been under this user name, I signed up twice by accident. That other emmit is for times I want to break the rules(just kidding)
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/19/07 06:45 PM
Shawn:

Stand by for a PM. It looks like you're logged in right now from the emmitt2727 account so I'll send it to that one.
Hi I would like to request permission to enter
my web site is www.silentthundercomm.com
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/20/07 04:00 PM
Got ya Krane
Posted By: jimmyv Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/21/07 03:52 AM
Hi Admins,

I would like to join the installers catagory. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/21/07 05:54 AM
Jimmyv:

It's a pleasure to have you. :toast:
Posted By: jimmyv Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/21/07 02:17 PM
Thanks MacGyver,

I’ll look Mike up…

I appreciate all the work that the moderators do here.

I hope everyone has a great weekend… GO REDSKINS
Posted By: chris z Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/23/07 06:29 PM
requesting installer board permission just joined this site today and i dont think spamming your boards with 10 posts right away is a good idea. help please.
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/23/07 06:36 PM
welcome That's 10 meaningful post. We use your post and your profile to help us determine whether or not you are truly an installer/owner. Spamming the boards with 10 post wouldn't really get the job done. It doesn't take long to get 10 post with all the activity around here. Enjoy.
Posted By: DN27 Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/26/07 11:00 AM
I would like access to the installers forum. I used my personal email to register here so if you need my work email please PM me and I will provide it to you, Thanks
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 09/26/07 11:07 AM
DN27
Your ok to go.
I know who you are. smile
jUST joined your site today. I am the owner/head tech/chief cook and bottle washer, in other words most the time it is only me. I have a retiree that works part time.

I have been in the communications field over 30 years.

The majority of the equipment that I sell is NEC DS and DSX. Also work on a lot of Toshiba DK.

I have been in business for over 5 years.

I would like to access the installers forum.

I may not be posting this in the right place. If not let me know.

email= [email protected]

thanks
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/05/07 08:16 PM
Please read the very first post in this topic for requirements for access to the installer forum. Correct your location spelling before the south rises again. laugh

welcome and enjoy the board.
Posted By: wake Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/08/07 07:38 AM
Admins
I would like to join the installers catagory. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/08/07 07:59 AM
You're good to go wake. :thumb:
I would like to join the wonderful world of Installer Forum. Can I please join the team?
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/18/07 11:40 AM
You're ready to go bestboards. :thumb:
Hi, would like to join the installer forum, pm me if more info required, thanks for your time.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/22/07 05:06 AM
You are ready to go Samsung Tech! :thumb:
Hi guys. I would also like to join the installers forum.

I am having a time trying to load my avaitar also. Can you place it on Sundance or can you approve the picture I am trying to load from my site??

Thanks guys.
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/23/07 05:12 PM
Mike, you're good to go. As far as the picture goes you need a site like photobucket to host it also you can send it in an email to test-ok and he can host it on the Sundance site. Now go to your WEB page and change your favorite tech talk board. laugh
Posted By: Keighlar Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/24/07 05:25 AM
:rofl: Bill! You tell him. laugh
LOL I guess I had that one coming... I will add this site to it. :read: And thanks.
Posted By: dodger Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/24/07 09:14 AM
Would like to join installers forum.
Please PM if more info is needed.
Thanks.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/24/07 09:52 AM
Gotcha covered, Dodger. Enjoy!
https://www.geocities.com/mikeydidit2007/IMG_0070.JPG

Above is the picture I am trying to use for my avatar image If that helps. Oh and my site looks a little different now Bill and Keighlar. laugh
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/24/07 11:35 AM
Got your avatar Mike
Thanks test-ok. I have had Tim (Dagwoodsystems) on me for a while now to add my pic.

I appreciate your help. Now everyone can see my mugshot.. They will be screaming at you now to "Take it off Take it Off...." LOL have a good one and thanks again.
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/24/07 03:23 PM
That's better. It won't be long before you can delete that OTHER site. aok
Request permission to join installer forum.
I am the owner of Budget Tel Inc. in Augusta, Ga.
I have been to Toshiba DK and CTX training and also NEC Elite/IPK. Our Main line of equipment is now the NEC DSX.

You can contact me at phone 706-267-0359 or E-Mail [email protected]

Thanks,
David Sobel
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/24/07 10:25 PM
Got ya Dave welcome
I would like to request access to the installer's forum. I have certifications on Samsung and Nec Aspire. My web address is www.computercommunicationsinc.com [email protected] or [email protected] is my e-mail. Thank you.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 10/30/07 11:22 AM
Got ya John
Hello, I would like to join the installer forum. I think I have met the requirements. Let me know if more info is needed.

Thank you very much!
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/05/07 04:51 PM
Dawn, your profile checks out and you certainly do meet the requirements. Thank you for taking the time to help answer other member's questions, and from one Inter-Tel tech to another, welcome
Posted By: Adrian Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/06/07 08:31 PM
Hi can I request installer status. I have updated my profile.

Any additional details please PM me.
Posted By: fones Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/07/07 02:11 AM
Let's try that again...it's early.

I would like access to installers forum.

Thanx
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/07/07 05:30 AM
Adrian, PM Sent.

Fones, please update your location information.
Posted By: p2ii Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/07/07 11:07 AM
I would like access to installers forum.

Thanks
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/07/07 12:52 PM
p2ii, you're good to go.
Posted By: p2ii Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/08/07 05:55 AM
Thanks Bill.
Posted By: freddyg Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/08/07 07:09 AM
I would like access also.
Have I covered the bases?

Thanks
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/08/07 07:27 AM
You're good freddyg. :thumb:
May I have access to the installer forum ?

Thank you
Posted By: RCA Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/08/07 07:59 PM
Computrak Technology
:thumb:
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/08/07 08:01 PM
We will definitely benefit from more DBS expertise. Thank you for your interest and welcome aboard.
Posted By: fones Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/09/07 03:15 AM
done.
Hi All,

I would like to humbly ask permission to access the installer category.

As you can see from past posts I can use all the help I can get! :rofl:
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/12/07 05:19 PM
Cat5, need you to complete your profile with an email address. Other than that I think we can give you that high security clearance you're looking for. laugh
Thanks Bill,

Is this email address better?
Posted By: justbill Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/13/07 09:12 AM
That'll work, you're good to go. :thumb:
Posted By: meerkat Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/22/07 05:05 PM
I would like to join the forum as well. I'm a Samsung technician in South Africa, and do sub contracting work for dealers.

I have 17 years Telecom experience and has worked on various systems.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/22/07 09:59 PM
meerkat
You can now access the installer forum. :thumb:
Post removed by Admin per TOS.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installers Category Permissions Ver. 17 - 11/25/07 12:23 PM
continued see Ver 18
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help