atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gene AT&T Interview Test - 09/06/07 06:57 PM
Ihave a young friend who is going for the AT&T interview test ,And I told him I would check on here to see ,If anyone knew just what ,it is composed of .Thanks
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/06/07 07:46 PM
My son in law failed it 2 weeks ago. There is a phone familiarity section...color code, T&R etc.
There is section for basic electronics and the killer...reading comprehension. If a farmer has 24 cows and 8 walk away then are replaced by a herd of 12 other cows and then three others join them how much feed will the neighboring farm need for their herd?
Posted By: Gene Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/06/07 09:02 PM
Thanks for the comeback RBF ,i'll pass it along.Thanks again
Posted By: Kumba Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/07/07 01:25 PM
How the hell would you A) know how many cows the NEIGHBORING farmer has and B) How much a freakin' cow eats? We aint go no moo-cows in tampa.

Now if you want to equate that to Drivers with Road Rage and ammo then the answer is simple. The guy driving in the lane next to me will need 32 rounds of 9mm ammunition to shoot everyone in his way smile
Posted By: CnGRacin Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/07/07 02:31 PM
Do you know WHICH test it is...

There’s a test for lower level technicians that’s called the General knowledge test… It’s pretty easy for anyone that’s mechanically inclined… One gear spins one way, which way does the other spin? Schtuff like that.

The one known as the TKT (technical knowledge test) is freaking killer!!! It HEAVY into electrical theory. It's used for advanced level technicians.

And the Engineering level test… Egads man!!!! One MONSTER word problem… The version I took of that one was on natural gas distribution. Hint: Don’t forget conversions!!!!!
Posted By: CnGRacin Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/07/07 02:35 PM
Oh and almost forgot… There’s a physical test too… Not too bad for someone that reasonably physically fit but beware those darn bike peddle handles… Looks easy ‘nuff but flock of gulls man… they kick a persons ass!
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/07/07 07:29 PM
The answer for the feed for the neighbors' herd is, 7 large bales of alfalfa hay each day, because it takes 29 pancakes to shingle a doghouse. Gee whiz, ANYBODY knows that! smile John C. (Not Garand)
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/10/07 08:52 PM
On another forum, someone mentioned "Bellsouth Academy", and a little Googling brings up this:

https://www.bellsouth.com/employment/study_guides.htm

Maybe they will help!
Posted By: Gene Re: AT&T Interview Test - 09/11/07 06:52 AM
Thanks TTT,I will pass it to my friend,former mentee.
Posted By: lise Re: AT&T Interview Test - 05/20/09 08:53 AM
AT&T also has interview tips and advice online in their careers website. Good luck.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: AT&T Interview Test - 05/20/09 09:16 AM
Just wondering...what is the position and is it full time.part time or temp?
Posted By: KLD Re: AT&T Interview Test - 06/04/09 07:18 PM
Sounds familiar.....if they want you you get in....if they don't....you won't. Just a legal way to do it.....
Posted By: IPKII Re: AT&T Interview Test - 07/17/09 05:22 AM
I thought you had to join the CWA 1st to get on with a.t.& t.?
Posted By: CnGRacin Re: AT&T Interview Test - 07/17/09 06:22 AM
No… There’s no requirements like that on new hires. (At least there wasn’t when I went to work for SBC.) I’m sure there are regional/state variations (right to work versus closed-shop laws) but technical and clerical employees were expected to join with 30 days of being hired.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help