atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: 6string New line of Product - 10/16/08 08:01 PM
I was pondering the idea of picking up another line of product (phone system) to offer our customers. Our customer base consists of business's (small and medium size) with 5 phones and some that currently have 60 phones. What manufacturer's have a product to fit our market.
Any suggestions?
Posted By: hbiss Re: New line of Product - 10/16/08 08:34 PM
5 phones [to] 60 phones. What manufacturer's have a product to fit our market?

You can pretty much take your pick. I can't think of one manufacturer that doesn't.

-Hal
For the really small market X-Blue has a nice little X-16 ksu that is VERY inexpensive with built in voicemail and phones that are VERY inexpensive. They come from Tecom, a huge Taiwan company, and they work well. It starts at 4 lines and 16 extensions and only can add 2 lines or 2 Voip ports.

For the pizza place, small accounting office, etc. the pricing is a knockout and the programming is a snap for even most dufffers.

No quarterly commitment, nice people.
Posted By: 6string Re: New line of Product - 10/17/08 03:30 AM
If I'm reading correctly, the X-Blue product will grow to only 24 extensions. It's alot like the Emerald ICE product with a different look. I'm looking for a product line (all TDM)that will grow to fifty plus phones and yet have a cost effective small system for the mom and pop store.

Thanks folks!
Posted By: metelcom Re: New line of Product - 10/17/08 05:23 AM
I have been selling the TransTel for over 12 years and have had good luck with them. The basic system starts out at 4x8 and can grow up to 640 ports.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: New line of Product - 10/17/08 07:33 AM
If I'm reading correctly, the X-Blue product will grow to only 24 extensions.
Not really. Yes, the 45p will go up to 24 stations, but the 100 will grow much larger than that using the same phones.
Posted By: 6string Re: New line of Product - 10/17/08 03:45 PM
Thanks for the help guys!
Posted By: KENB Re: New line of Product - 10/17/08 05:18 PM
6string

Take a look @the NEC DSX 40,80,160
Posted By: 6string Re: New line of Product - 10/19/08 09:13 AM
okay thanks
Posted By: LaneComm Re: New line of Product - 10/19/08 03:27 PM
The best system on the market is the ESI (www.esi-estech.com) product line, solid systems, highly expandable, great tech support, great dealer support and a easy to use system for the end user.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help