atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cix noob Allworks????? - 03/14/09 09:01 AM
I am thinking about becoming an alworks dealer and i was wondering if anyone has any feild experience with this system.

Is it any good?, what are some of the short commings of the system they dont tell you when they are trying to sign you up as a dealer? (if any) Thanks in advance, Mike W. :read:
Posted By: Spuds Re: Allworks????? - 03/14/09 03:37 PM
You may try doing a search on Google for Allworx. Their are actually some reviews on the products available. Also you may try posting this in the others category as well, or one of the moderators may move it there for more exposure.

Allworx as any other company is not going to toot their horn about short comings of their product.

Mike
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Allworks????? - 03/14/09 03:39 PM
Do a search in the VoIP forum...you will find several threads on that.
Posted By: cix noob Re: Allworks????? - 03/14/09 03:46 PM
thanks
Posted By: brtnfone Re: Allworks????? - 03/16/09 08:24 AM
We are dealers for Allworx. As of right now we are pleased with the product.Our customers seem to be pleased also. They also give us very good tech support which everyone knows is very important.I can safely say we would recommend this product.
Posted By: El Guapo Re: Allworks????? - 05/14/09 04:58 PM
I'm an Allworx dealer and am thoroughly pleased as are my customers. I learned early that for some customers this is a no-brainer and an easy sell when decididing whether to convert to IP Telephony. I still have customers, however, that are better served with a traditional system (eg. they have no need for voice mail and don't give a hoot about convenient features.) since Allworx has no option for a lower cost system that excludes voice mail. I've been installing phones for 20 years and the very first time that a customer showed exhuberation over new phones was when I put an Allworx in an Orthodontist's office. They actually yelped with excitement and jumped up and down when they saw what their new phones would do. Made me a happy tech. =)
Posted By: LaneComm Re: Allworks????? - 05/14/09 05:22 PM
I spent allot of time testing Allworx and IPitomy.

In the end we choose IPitomy for several reasons ibcluding the way they protect dealers from Internet selling which preserves margins.

You should take a good look at IPitomy

www.ipitomy.com
Posted By: ltec123 Re: Allworks????? - 03/07/10 09:16 AM
And now they are selling thru Target and trying to sell to every local dist.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Allworks????? - 03/08/10 06:50 PM
Who is?
Posted By: ltec123 Re: Allworks????? - 03/11/10 07:56 PM
Ipitomy!
Posted By: aweaver Re: Allworks????? - 03/11/10 08:17 PM
Allworx is our #1 seller. I highly recommend them. Tech support is good. Software is extremely stable. They have much better phones than Ipitomy. Allworx does a better job at protecting the VAR channel than Cisco does. The product is easy to use and easy to program. Quality control is good; I can only think of (2) out of box failures.

What's bad? Not much! Transferring a call requires pushing more than 1 button which I think is annoying.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Allworks????? - 03/27/10 12:20 AM
I agree and just got a whole lot better with the latest software releases.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help