atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: liquidvw Nettalk - 01/21/10 11:45 AM
Has anyone used this yet? https://www.nettalk.com/

I think the magic jack is a really cool device, but that fact that you need to run it on a PC stinks. I read some ways to get around that, but all violate the MJ terms of service. It looks like this device solves that issue.
Posted By: MarcHaycook Re: Nettalk - 01/21/10 04:08 PM
Let me know if you get one, it looks interesting.
Posted By: justbill Re: Nettalk - 01/23/10 08:31 PM
There is a Nettalk forum, seems there are still quite a few issues with it, but it does look like they are working with people to fix the issues. Maybe a few months down the road they'll have the kinks worked out.

I do like the fact it works off the network instead of your PC.
Posted By: Deltron Re: Nettalk - 01/24/10 08:26 AM
Lifetime free. Uh huh. Good business plan.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Nettalk - 01/24/10 09:22 AM
Maybe it's 'lifetime' of the device, that has built in failure?
Posted By: justbill Re: Nettalk - 03/22/10 05:27 PM
So has anyone tried this yet?
Posted By: liquidvw Re: Nettalk - 03/23/10 06:30 AM
I didn't. I started reading some of the issues in the forum and I decided that there were to many issues to deal with.
Posted By: justbill Re: Nettalk - 03/23/10 06:33 AM
There's not much new on the forum as far as problems go and looks like they may have resolved many of the original issues.
Posted By: KLD Re: Nettalk - 03/27/10 09:07 AM
Demarc
Posted By: justbill Re: Nettalk - 09/01/10 08:39 PM
OK I know this is an old thread. The replacement for the TK6000 is the NetTalk Duo. I've been using one for a little over two and a half weeks. Voice quality is good to excellent, a few burps, but nothing big. I'd have no problem recommending this for an inexpensive additional line for my customers.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Nettalk - 07/12/12 08:27 AM
1 day sale on NetTalk Duo for today only 7/12/2012.
Old thread, but probably best place to put this.
I'm going to try it. call

web page
Posted By: skip555 Re: Nettalk - 07/12/12 09:06 AM
how about faxing over it ?

Bill ,didn't you say yours worked ok for faxing ?

Great price Dave thanks for the post
Posted By: justbill Re: Nettalk - 07/12/12 11:45 AM
No hit and miss on faxing. There are those who claim they have 100% success with faxes, but I'm not one of them, in fact I don't even try to use it for fax any more. I just use it for an inexpensive second line, voice quality about like a cell phone.

This is their forum search on faxing and you should find several threads. You can also see some of the issues people have had.
Posted By: justbill Re: Nettalk - 07/12/12 11:56 AM
Just looked at Dave's link, for that price you've nothing to loose.
Posted By: cvrbob Re: Nettalk - 07/12/12 01:53 PM
I have the lifetime ,which i purchase for $99 a few years ago , never been charge since , the fax is hit & miss , but now i e-mail all faxes
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help