atcomsystems.ca/forum
I can't believe that I'm unable to find what I'm looking for, but several web searches have turned up empty. I am looking for a pedestal or post that can bolt down to a counter top at a retail POS checkstand, to mount a phone on. I have seen them installed before at checkstands at Home Depot and Walmart. It's basically a flat plate at the bottom, a piece of square tubing welded to the plate, and another square plate welded at an angle at the top of the tubing, with a universal wall jack installed on the top plate. Does anyone know where I can find something like that?

Thanks!

Justin
It's funny that, once I came here and posted this, I tried using the word "checkstand" in my search instead of "point of sale", and found this short one and this slightly taller one.

So besides those, does anyone know of any others? If I can be picky, I'd prefer one that's stainless, chrome, or black. These may have to do (with some spray paint, perhaps).

Who sells Aiphone products? Do most of the typical supply houses have Aiphone products?

Thanks!

Justin
Any AIPhone I have used I picked up at ADI, I am preaty sure the TargetD also carried AiPhone
Try Alarmax if you have one near you.
Graybar? CSC? Anixter?

Justin
Graybar should, most likely CSC and Anixter also.
I used the distributor locator on Aiphone's website laugh
Sandman.
Yes, Sandman for the phone pedestal.
I briefly looked. Can you link to what you've seen from Sandman? Thanks!

Justin
Justin,i do not have a link for you, i but i remember seeing 2 or 3 different models in the paper catalog as well as on their site sorry.

A mobile mount from a cell phone installation would also work for you just fine,as it has many holes drilled in the base plate as well as the cradle. Should be tons of them floating around if they haven't thrown them away.
No problem. I found them: https://www.sandman.com/telstnd.html

Justin
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help