atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: skip555 Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 04:44 PM
I'm looking for a device that will allow a CC machine to scan three lines to find a open one .

I thought mulit link made one but I don't see it on their site I've checked the other obvious sources and I don't see any there either

anyone have a source ?
Posted By: ttech Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 05:23 PM
Viking to the rescue

The LS-4x4 line scanner

https://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/view_product.php?pid=179

~or~ google line pooling device.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 05:41 PM
Thanks Don , I looked at viking but missed it ...I tried all kinds of "share " type google searches I just didn't think of "pooling "
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 05:43 PM
eMail sent
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 07:41 PM
How about a cheap, used Panasonic KSU with three trunks? Put the CC machine on a SLT port, and program it to dial 9 first.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 08:01 PM
I want it to auto search when it goes off hook without having to get the credit card company involved in programing a 9 in the dial string

I just set up a new store for them and I have it running of the analog port of the phone system with auto line select going to trunk group 90 and it works fine . So they asked me to do a older store that has a ONYX VS , the ONYX ASI will only allow a dial 9 so thats why I'm looking for a better solution

good thought though ,thanks Arthur
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 08:08 PM
I can change the programming in my cc machine myself. I assumed all machines had that capability.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Looking for a line search device - 04/19/11 08:13 PM
PM Sent
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help