atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TeletypeJoe 1973 Interconnection Service Manual - 06/22/11 06:56 AM
Hi,

I have just obtained an old Bell Systems April 1973 Interconnection Service Manual. This tomb has information on interconnecting keysystems with PBXs, trunk circuits, etc.

If anyone needs something from this, let me know and I will scan it for you. I will scan it the best I can without cutting it apart.

I do find it to be quite interesting.

Now if I can only find a set of station service manuals!

Best

Joe
Does it cover "COUPLERS"? I'm guessing no with a pub date of 1973.
Yes! I'd love if you'd scan and email each and every page to the long list of CLECs, weekend warriors, trunk slammer and self-advertised IT/MIS people out there. You have my thanks in advance.
Posted By: TeletypeJoe Re: 1973 Interconnection Service Manual - 06/23/11 06:17 AM
Originally posted by dagwoodsystems:
Yes! I'd love if you'd scan and email each and every page to the long list of CLECs, weekend warriors, trunk slammer and self-advertised IT/MIS people out there. You have my thanks in advance.
Hmmm, I would say that this book has over 400 pages... Methinks that I would be at this all night. Then to e-mail all of those folks... :sleep: ...I would fall asleep at the keyboard.

(But seriously, if anyone does want something from this, just let me know, I will be happy to provide it.)

Joe
Posted By: TeletypeJoe Re: 1973 Interconnection Service Manual - 06/23/11 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Lightninghorse:
Does it cover "COUPLERS"? I'm guessing no with a pub date of 1973.
Hi Lightning Horse,

Yes, actually through cursory review, I have found some stuff on voice couplers, specifically the 31B.

I will be able to examin this in more depth this weekend, laying in my hammock with a glass of ice tea under the shade tree (between cat-naps with my kitty laugh ).

Joe
Posted By: skip555 Re: 1973 Interconnection Service Manual - 06/23/11 06:28 AM
Originally posted by dagwoodsystems:
but then you would need someone to read it to them and explain what it meant , Tim :p
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: 1973 Interconnection Service Manual - 06/23/11 12:02 PM
What Skip said shocked
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help