atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: paulw Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/05/11 05:53 PM
Hi.

I know that this appears to be an Opera issue but everytime I access the board since going to the latest version 11.50 all the posts are shown as new and there's no way of marking posts as read that i can see.

Anyone else using Opera 11.50 Build 1074 have this problem..??
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/05/11 10:33 PM
I'm using Opera 11.50 with the same build and I'm not experiencing the same issue. It works fine for me. Maybe turn off the Turbo mode as it caused problems for me with web pages loading correctly.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/06/11 07:26 AM
Still on 10.51 here, Opera user since back to 6.something, but the light bulbs have never been reliable for me.

To reset your new posts counter, click on "my profile" at the top of the page, then on "» Update New Post Indicators". As soon as you see "You new post indicators have been updated", click on "my profile" AGAIN, and again click on "» Update New Post Indicators". This time let it fully process, and your light bulbs will have been turned off, and should work going forward.
Posted By: paulw Re: Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/06/11 01:30 PM
Thanx for the info. Opera Turbo is turned off. Pity there wasn't a icon at the top of the page that says "Mark all Posts Read" Future enhancement ?? :-) Have reset them from "My profile"
Posted By: justbill Re: Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/06/11 02:12 PM
I don't think it matters what browser you're using, I have to clear mine also.
Posted By: paulw Re: Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/06/11 07:01 PM
The problem is that after I clear them and mark as read the next time I go back in with Opera they are all shown again as new. I find now I have to access this site with FF5 which the new post flag works correctly. The main problem flagging this to the opera people is that they will have to create an account here to test it and i suspect they won't do that.. Guess wait until Opera 12 beta is released to see if it is fixed there....
Posted By: paulw Re: Opera 11.50 and this board - 07/07/11 02:06 PM
Looks like it's been fixed in Opera 12 beta that has just been released..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help