atcomsystems.ca/forum
Click

Makes me either want to laugh or lose my dinner. I think this is really a (bad) attempt at visual humor.

Joe
I want to cry! Or do I wish it was part of my collection? Hmm
its cheap enough ,buy it and restore it . I've found a lot of candlesticks turned lamp that I turned back to phones by replacing drilled out parts
It might be fun if someone could make a shade in a three dimensional version of the old bell logo...in blue, of course...
I have a really Old Pay Phone in my Garage that I just don't know what to do with, but I sure as heck wouldn't make it into a lamp.

That just seems wrong in so many ways......
That is not the worse thing to do to a phone. The worse thing is to stick one in a microwave and cook it.

I actually had a customer with a discontent employee do just that.
Posted By: MnDave Re: What a horrendous thing to do to a phone! - 07/15/11 10:28 AM
Quote by Skip:
I've found a lot of candlesticks turned lamp that I turned back to phones
I see those candlestick lamps on the web and cry. That must have been a fad at one time. I found a candlestick at a swap meet for the right price (cheap) and am enjoying restoring it. When you buy a butchered one, do you ever get by with just plugging the holes or do you typically need other parts?
Originally posted by Derrick:
That is not the worse thing to do to a phone. The worse thing is to stick one in a microwave and cook it.

I actually had a customer with a discontent employee do just that.
No joke?
Posted By: dexman Re: What a horrendous thing to do to a phone! - 07/15/11 06:40 PM
Wouldn't all of that metal kill a microwave oven before harming the phone :confused:
How many minutes of light do you get for a nickel?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help