atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TeletypeJoe Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/25/11 12:58 PM
Hi again!

Yesterday evening, after a wonderful day in which I received a M-28 tape printer and an M-28 distributor/transmitter, I decided to work on my 555 cordboard project (after having put the M-28 cases in the dishwasher to remove 60 years of oil/smoke/dust). So here it is...

This photo is after I installed four cord circuits and the bezel as well as the buzzer volume control spacer and the Buzzer / Batt control spacer. The desk had not been installed yet.

[Linked Image from i83.photobucket.com]

This next photo is after I installed the desk. I have come to realize that WECO had a thing for oddball thread sizes... the screws used to attach the desk are 12-24 X 1.

[Linked Image from i83.photobucket.com]

This is the kitty that I posted about a while back. That was before I knew that she was a she, and "his" name was Rokumon. After I learned that she was a she, the vet insisted that I rename her as Rokumon is a very masculine name. So, her name is Kotobuki. She is my phone kitty as well as my friend, and has bonded with me tighter than most dogs bond with their masters. She follows me around, and where ever I am when at home, she is with me. She has developed into a very happy, healthy and pretty young kitty!

Best,

Joe
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/25/11 01:47 PM
12-24 is not that uncommon. That is the size most network racks use for their screws. 10-32 for audio racks.
Posted By: dexman Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/25/11 06:29 PM
A guard kitty! wink laugh
Posted By: TeletypeJoe Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/25/11 06:33 PM
Originally posted by dexman:
A guard kitty! wink laugh
More than that, she is my RMO (Rodent Mitigation Officer).

Joe
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/25/11 06:40 PM
Cheaper than traps smile
Posted By: skip555 Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/25/11 06:42 PM
the county here supplies free cat traps , they'll even come and pick them up ....
Posted By: Owain Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/31/11 11:46 AM
And here's a feline telephonist from the PABX era

Telephones UK Telephone Systems
(scroll down to bottom of page)
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Cordboards and Kitties! - 07/31/11 05:29 PM
Owain, thanks so much for the link to a VERY INTERESTING web-site!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help