atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: teamgcs Feelings about MCI - 04/30/04 10:37 AM
Does anyone deal with MCI on a large scale, large being about 400 locations Nationwide. A customer of mine is thinking about having MCI handle all of their local telco service, I told my customer that probably would not be a good idea considering that MCI is mostly a third-party company, and can't deliver the customer and technical service that AT&T, Bell South, Verizon has. Does anyone have any views on this?

Thanks
Matt Colbenson
Global Communication Services
[email protected]
Posted By: Z-man Re: Feelings about MCI - 04/30/04 11:12 AM
my exp. with them has just been in the local Colorado market, but I have not been impressed. Seems to take a lot of effort to get things done.
Posted By: SST Re: Feelings about MCI - 04/30/04 11:48 AM
MCI has a local division that is separate from MCI proper (the LD side). The local side was originally MFS (Metro Fiber Systems).
The two don't communicate with each other very well. That's the deal here in So. Cal. anyway.
Posted By: clgjr Re: Feelings about MCI - 04/30/04 06:29 PM
MCI stands for "Money Coming In"!!! LOL
Posted By: groundstart Re: Feelings about MCI - 04/30/04 06:41 PM
ISDN "It Still Does Nothing"
Posted By: JJ Re: Feelings about MCI - 05/01/04 04:04 AM
MCI dispatches all troubles to the local LEC first, then if a inside trouble to ther sudcontractors. There is a 24 hour delay for all troubles. They have there own Technicians for T1, ISDN, and DSL. They are just like AT&T, and SPRINT.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help