atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fldiver Installer forum - 08/17/04 01:26 AM
Ok this is a test 1 2 3
Posted By: fldiver Re: Installer forum - 08/17/04 01:46 AM
Ok Im replying to myself because its almost 4:30 in the AM Ive been thru a near miss with a hurricane Ive been installing KEY & PBX equipment since some of the users on here were born, lets see Umm hows this 1A2 Key Equipment T-R A-A1 LG-L... Tip = Tip = Gnd side of line Ring = Bat side of line a & A1 control leads that connect back to via IDF & MDF wiring from the phone to most common a 400e Line Card LG-L LG is normaly present on one side of lamp and L =Lamp Battery is appled when a-a1 are shorted by pressing button on a 2564 which was a 6btn 1a2 key set dont ask me to recall the 10-20 or 30 btn calldirector part numbers as I did partake in the green stuff way back then. I have hand made more amphenol connectors in my day then I care to think about. Id go into Crossbar PBX's but I think I may really confuse some here. 66m1-50 blocks or the new 110 blocks who in the hell came out with these things and did the guy ever in his life work in the field? Anyway in 1976 my father who was a sub contractor for ATT in the late 60's to late 70's before contracting what at the time was the largest interconnect job ever rewarded the Los Angeles Mariott enrolled me in night school for my senior year in HS and during the day I began learning my lofe long trade. In the mid 80's my father had a nice retirement fund set up and we liquidated the business adn myself and 2 brothers did various things in telecommunications. At any rate here in 2004 I presently have several private clients and am available by recommendation only. I truly have forgotten more about equipment that a whole lot in the industry have yet to learn. I worked for TIE Communications as a service manager when the purchaed several companies in the Tampa area. Having extensive traing in the comlpete MItel line as well as several call accounting, voice mail and many other perhiperals systems Due to the fact that TIE advised any customers from the previous comapny I worked for that if they did not have TIE equipment that would need to find a different vendor or switch to a TIE system. Realizing a large base of custoemrs that new & trusted me were in need of competent service I started my own business and have been doing well ever since. OK this was to be my post to get me into the installers forum if you have any questions concerns or doubts that I am a certifiable (whatchit tech ask me more)...Hope this is enough post to qualify me.

Nite
Fldiver
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installer forum - 08/17/04 10:40 AM
This is the category to request such permissions.
https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000176.html
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help