atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man 2nd annual tech talk get together in Las Vegas - 10/26/04 08:22 PM
Last year we had the very first get together for the the Tech Talk board moderators and installers. This year we plan to have our "2nd Annual" in Las Vegas the last weekend in February. Although the get together is primarily for Technicians and Vendors, it is open to all. If you would like more info, please post a response with your questions. We will get them answered. We are attempting to secure some sponser dollars to offset the cost. We may also need attending members to contribute. More information will be available later. If you are a product vendor and wish to sponser a display or class, let us know.
bump
the dates have been set to February 26 & 27. We will post a schedule when we get some things finalized, but it looks like we will try to meet from around 9 am to 5 pm, with some classes and demos during the day. The more people we have, the better the product demos and classes can be. Please confirm in this thread you will attend. We will also attempt to secure some package deals with lodging, but we will need to know how many people will attend. Please also let us know if you will be attending with your spouse, or girlfriend/boyfriend, or both(not recommended) so we can get better numbers on the rooms.
the meeting dates will actually be Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th.
At the MGM Grand?

------------------
Bound to cover,
just a little more ground.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2nd annual tech talk get together in Las Vegas - 11/01/04 04:48 PM
If you do decide to let Manufacturers participate at your show in Vegas please let me know. I live in Vegas and would be interested in talking about and demonstrating the Samsung product line.

Thanks,

Tom
At the MGM. I will be posting a signup sheet in the General forum for the purpose of signing up.
I am planning on attending the meeting in Las Vegas at the end of February. I will be bringing my wife with me. She will need to accompany me to keep me in line.

Thanks

Mike

------------------
| Business Telephones | Telephone Systems
thall - Samsung Rep,
I think I have talked with you but you didn't realize I was in Utah, when we get this nailed down we will let you know.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2nd annual tech talk get together in Las Vegas - 11/03/04 11:02 PM
dtmf- Yes we have spoken. I appreciate you letting me know. (I don't want to crash your get together but if its beneficial to everyone or anyone I will make myself available.)

Tom
Some of the list that's already signed in. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
HtownDan
test-ok
dtmf
Spuds
Rover88
Z-man
SSPhone
DrPbx
gkar

I think Markk and A6 also.

Zman you might want to create a list in your first post and keep it current. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

or maybe this thread:
https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000623.html

[This message has been edited by test-ok (edited November 04, 2004).]
I made a new thread from scratch. Hopefully all will sign up.
continued:
https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000627.html

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers

[This message has been edited by test-ok (edited November 11, 2004).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help