atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RikRaphael busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 10/29/04 07:27 AM
Anyone have experience with PRI's on E-Class systems that are VERY busy? We've had to pull one large system and are in process of pulling the second. ESI says they don't have a fix for this at this time. Any experiece a tech may have could be helpful.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 10/29/04 10:48 AM
PRI, T1 are not for the ESI. Sorry to say that but the ESI is not a good large system at all. I see people bidding them on large systems that I get into and being an ESI dealer I have to shake my head and destroy my competetion. ESI is good at certain size ranges and trunking..you just have to know your limitations is you want a happy customer.
Posted By: RICK Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 10/30/04 03:36 PM
I have installed ESI E-CLASS Gen II with
PRI and they have all been working perfectly
I am unaware of any problems, and I am still selling ESI over Nortel, Intertel, Avaya
on systems under 168 Digital Stations.
Can you give some more info. on the problem?

Thanks
Rick

------------------
Komon Communications Inc. Business Communication Systems and Service
Posted By: upstateny Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 11/01/04 04:36 AM
I have been having problems with a 128x and a PRI - think this might warrant a switch to installers forum before we get into specifics???
Posted By: tsinc Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 01/19/05 09:32 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RikRaphael:
Anyone have experience with PRI's on E-Class systems that are VERY busy? We've had to pull one large system and are in process of pulling the second. ESI says they don't have a fix for this at this time. Any experiece a tech may have could be helpful.</font>

I'm really curious to hear more about your experience. Did this get into the installer forum, or is this where it was left?

------------------
Stephen Joyce, Terminal Solutions, Inc.
www.tsinc.com sjoyce@tsinc.com
Posted By: dtmf Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 01/20/05 05:47 AM
Why isn't this in the ESI section?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 01/20/05 12:38 PM
Probably because the date on it's start was before the making of the ESI section.
Posted By: Milestone Re: busy PRI on ESI E-Class - 01/23/05 03:06 PM
I have installed PRI trunks on Gen II Class E, unfortunately there are some programming areas that are only accessible to the ESI techs they did dial in and make some changes that they didn't get into too much detail with me about but they have been trouble free from that point on. Could it have anything to do with the switching equipment the provider is using?
Coral what problems have you come up against?

------------------
One stop Voice and Data Solutions VoIP
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help