atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/04/04 09:11 PM
There was a bit of confusion on the other thread, so it has been deleted. If you are planning on attending the Tech Talk convention in Las Vegas, February 25 & 26, please respond to this thread and include the number of people attending. Tentative plans are for the MGM Grand to host the event. Room rates will be negociated depending on the number of people who sign up.

So, again, if you are going to attend, please resond.

Thanks.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/05/04 07:56 PM
I will attend
Posted By: dtmf Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/05/04 08:17 PM
Me plus wife
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/05/04 09:30 PM
Me plus wife(Mrs.Pbx)

------------------
Bound to cover,
just a little more ground.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/07/04 07:50 PM
I will attend with girlfriend
Posted By: HtownDan Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/11/04 05:20 AM
me plus wife.

come on everyone, respond to this post so we can get an accurate count. we are now 11 days beyond the date originally set as a deadline for getting a count together.
I wil be there, total of 1. I look forward to meeting everyone. Any questions call Chris Howard 303-905-6781
Wish I could make it, but I am afraid I can't. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/11/04 01:20 PM
I'm still planning on coming, 2 me and the wife.
mark
Posted By: Spuds Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/11/04 02:15 PM
I am planning to attend with my chaperone (wife)

Thanks
Mike

------------------
| Business Telephones | Telephone Systems
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/11/04 03:10 PM
Me + 3
Posted By: Z-man Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 11/16/04 11:45 PM
We are making final preparations for the convention in Las Vegas. If you are planning to attend, or need more info, please respond to this thread.

[This message has been edited by Z-man (edited January 10, 2005).]
Posted By: Z-man Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 01/17/05 09:44 AM
please run down the final count of who is attending. Even if you have already replied, do so again. If you already know where you are staying, note that as well. Once I get a final count, I will work with Russ and Tom to get things going.

I will attend along with my better half.
I'm going to try and attend. Two people
Is this a first, or a regular thing? What all goes on at this convention...besides a whole lot of drinking? Oh yeah, and is there enough booze in Vegas to handle a bunch of telecom techies? [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: Z-man Re: Las Vegas Tech Talk convention sign up - 01/19/05 05:07 PM
this is the second time. It is still in the infant stages. Last year we used the time to get to know each other and network a bit. We are hoping to expand to some demos and stuff.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help