atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: groundstart FIREFOX. - 12/01/04 04:42 PM
why is my firefox not displaying some graphics on web pages????

I tried all kinds of settings and cant get them to appear....
Posted By: Z-man Re: FIREFOX. - 12/01/04 05:05 PM
Mitch,

It is probably not Firefox, but the web site it self. Some sites are designed to be viewed in IE.
Posted By: Crabb Re: FIREFOX. - 12/02/04 07:55 AM
What website? That might help- [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Need more information
Posted By: groundstart Re: FIREFOX. - 12/02/04 09:33 AM
my firewall was blocking the http links from websites.....
Posted By: kingtel Re: FIREFOX. - 12/02/04 10:52 AM
What is your opinion of Firefox?
Pros....cons?
Posted By: groundstart Re: FIREFOX. - 12/02/04 12:03 PM
THANK GOD................

But give little billy gates time and he and his crack staff will come up with an update which will contain code that will disable FIREFOX........

He did it will Lotus way back......
Posted By: Crabb Re: FIREFOX. - 12/02/04 12:42 PM
The tabbed browsing is the best feature I think. I love it and only have one site that doesn't work properly with it. Ohh and the bookmark toolbar is a great feature too!! If I could I would love to dump all of M$ Junk. I think they need to work on a stable OS rather than putting out a new product every few years and charging you for it.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: FIREFOX. - 12/02/04 01:40 PM
kingtel:

Firfox is, to me, the best browser that I have seen. It's not perfect, but so far I'm very happy with it. I especially like the way I can have multiple tabs (websites) open at the same time and just click which ones I want to go to. I open it up with my six favorite sites. However, QuickBooks absolutely requires that you have IE on your hard drive in order for it to work. Don't ask me why---it just does. So don't delete your present browser if you want to try Firefox. There may be other programs that require IE---don't know about those.
Good Luck
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help