atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: OffTheDeepEnd.com Hello Everyone! - 12/15/04 04:47 PM
I have just kind of jumped into the forum and hopefully I have been able to help a few people. There is a lot of experience here and it is a great site! I posted a little about me in the post below and please let me know if you have any questions...

https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum15/HTML/000058.html
Posted By: OffTheDeepEnd.com Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/15/04 05:04 PM
Also, I would like to suggest maybe upgrading the bulletin board system to a newer system... There is a free one at Phpbb.com. It is free of charge and I would be more than happy to help integrate it.
Posted By: groundstart Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/15/04 05:28 PM
GREETINGS FROM OWINGS MILLS..........
Posted By: OffTheDeepEnd.com Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/15/04 05:55 PM
lol... I noticed that there are a few people from around here. It seems like a decent community on the bulletin board.
Posted By: groundstart Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/15/04 06:27 PM
you will meet people from all over here.

Its a nice board......a mix of old-timers....newby's...and people like me who wake up each day wondering why I dropped out of Gyncologist school to become a phoneman
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/15/04 06:32 PM
See: David Allen Coe - " Dad I want to be a Gynacologist"

[This message has been edited by markk (edited December 15, 2004).]
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/16/04 10:12 AM
Hello deepend [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
We have thought about upgrading on a few occasions, were leery about transferring old threads from an infopop board to a php board. I have heard of some tools that will do this but haven't had the time to do it or investigate it any further.

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers
Posted By: OffTheDeepEnd.com Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/16/04 11:12 AM
Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board to Php Converter... The PhpBB is a great system and I have used it many time for various apps. Let me know if you are interested, as I am more than willing to help...

https://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=70989&highlight=infopop

-Austin
Posted By: Spuds Re: Hello Everyone! - 12/16/04 03:27 PM
Groundstart

I just posted in the Phone Booth a little item regarding the gynecologist. Thought you might enjoy.

Mike

------------------
| Business Telephones | Telephone Systems
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help