atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jonathan Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 01:06 PM
I have a prospective customer that is looking for big button phones with message indication and three speed dial keys. It is for a retirement home so they need all of these features for their "clients". Does anyone have any ideas or website links? I have not been able to find anything that meets all three criteria. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 01:13 PM
I get this request from people every Christmas, along with requests for Mickey Mouse phones, Scoobie doo, Harley Davidson and on and on.

For big buttons, go here

https://www.seniorshops.com/telephones.html

For novelty phones try Eastern Distributing, they have an on-line catalog but you must open an account to get access.
mark

[This message has been edited by markk (edited December 22, 2004).]
Posted By: capitol Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 02:52 PM
I just got a request for a voice activated telephone today. He's an elderly man from my BNI group and said that verizon could get him one for about $200.

------------------
| Telephone Systems | Voice & Data Cabling
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 03:28 PM
That's just what I need, everytime I yell damn kids! it'll call one of them.
Did you check that senior site, they have a bunch of stuff just for geezers like me.
mark
Posted By: capitol Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 03:56 PM
Couldn't find it there.

------------------
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 04:04 PM
Cap,
this looks like what you want, read down a little, it will do voice activation.

https://www.dynamic-living.com/voice_phone.htm

mark
Posted By: capitol Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 04:56 PM
Holy #!?#!, Not exactly $200 bucks. He's likely to have a heart attack when I tell him the price.
Thanks for looking Mark

------------------
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Big Button Phones - 12/22/04 05:12 PM
whoops, I thought it was 99 for the package. Yeah don't show him that. They have a voice activated auto-dialer under the blind-impaired vision section but it is 199.00 too. Hard to believe verizon can offer something at price you can't beat. Go figure.
I'd call your local association for the blind or a group home for the severely disabled and talk to a maintenence supervisor. In fact I do work for one in Wilmington, De. I'll ask him what their people use. I'll email you tomorrow.
mark
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help