atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: capitol Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 11:57 AM
A customer of mine is looking to get an Auto Dialer. He owns an appartment complex(90 Tenants)and would like to have a way he can call all tenants and notify them of important messages by sending out broadcast messages. His pockets aren't really that deep so any ideas of an affordable solution would be great.

------------------
| Telephone Systems | Voice & Data Cabling
Posted By: bikechuck Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 12:12 PM
If they were all going thru the in house phone system he could use voicemail broadcast feature which sends msg to all selected mailboxes.
Posted By: capitol Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 01:18 PM
It would just be a stand alone system connected to a few c.o lines

------------------
| Telephone Systems | Voice & Data Cabling
Posted By: Timbo Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 01:47 PM
You might want to check with Viking Electronics....sounds like something they might handle or that a combination of their products might be able to do. Their stuff is fairly inexpensive yet fairly reliable.
Their phone number is 715-386-8861
Posted By: XConnect Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 02:17 PM
www.phonetree.com

One of our customers looked at this solution.
Posted By: jwooten Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 03:27 PM
How about a Smart1 dialer!
Posted By: KENB Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 07:56 PM
how about a telemarketing machine
maybe an older version for cheap or the new ones are computer based
Posted By: clgjr Re: Auto Dialer - 01/31/05 08:52 PM
I've heard good things about phonetree. Never used it personally though. looks neat
Posted By: jknichols Re: Auto Dialer - 02/01/05 08:33 AM
My church uses phonetree with good results (other than the time that the pastor sent out his weekly message from midnight to 6AM instead of noon to 6PM).

I haven't worked with it directly, but my understanding is that they have created multiple small lists i.e. just he choir or just the council members as well as a whole-church list, so it does seem to have some flexability.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help