atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Thornhil CAS - 02/10/05 07:32 AM
Anyone know of good call accounting software thats not to expensive and is user friendly. System has 60 stations. Want to track both in and out calls, time spent, etc,etc, Thanks
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: CAS - 02/10/05 08:31 AM
We have sold a few different ones. I think the most affordable one we have found (and seems to be a pretty good one) is from PABXSOFT, www.pabxamericas.com. One note: if you want it to start as a Windows service, instead of it starting in the Startup folder which requires login, you have to pay a little extra.
Posted By: Thornhil Re: CAS - 02/10/05 08:37 AM
Unable to access that site said under construction, do you have a phone number. PS what are you counting
Posted By: Z-man Re: CAS - 02/10/05 08:52 AM
Tapit is also very good. I can send you some contact info if you need.
Posted By: jknichols Re: CAS - 02/10/05 09:21 AM
try clicking on https://www.pabxamericas.com/

the period at the end of the originl sentance got included in the link
Posted By: groundstart Re: CAS - 02/10/05 01:14 PM
Tapit is the best.........
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: CAS - 02/10/05 11:21 PM
I've installed Trisys' Tapit, Trivium's Call Analyst, and the PABXSoft product. I think all three have similar features, and all three have their own quirks.

I've been told by the buyer in our office that the reason we are pushing PABXSoft is because of price. That's pretty much all I can tell you about the three. Check out all three for yourself. Some of their sites may even compare them with their competitors. Good luck!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help