atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nortelvoip Board Error - 11/18/12 04:27 PM
When trying to hit Notify Me On New Posts, it takes me to a page that says: File not found: scripts/editnotify.inc.php
Posted By: justbill Re: Board Error - 11/18/12 04:41 PM
Are you talking about watched topics? How are you going about this and where is the "notify" located.

You can subscribe to a topic or a forum from the drop down menu.
Posted By: justbill Re: Board Error - 11/18/12 05:37 PM
Forgot to mention once you subcribe to a topic or forum category if you want emailed there's been something new you have to turn it on in your preferences.
Posted By: nortelvoip Re: Board Error - 11/19/12 06:31 AM
Yes I am having the issue with Watched Topics. If I click on the magnifying glass next to the topic it gives a menu of:
Notification Options
Stop watching this topic
Do not notify me.
Notify me for new posts.

When I click on Notify me for new posts I get the error. I have checked my preferences and it is set to email me on watched topics but I have not received any email from watched topics.

Thank you for your assistance with this Bill
Posted By: justbill Re: Board Error - 11/19/12 03:44 PM
OK, what are using for a browser? I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I have no "magnifying glass" or I'm blind.

At the top of a topic is a drop down for topic option where you can select "add topic to your watched topics"

Same with forum to add a forum to your watch list.

You can also go to "My stuff" and click on watch list and edit which list you want.

After all that you need to turn on email notifications in your preferences, also under "My stuff"
Posted By: nortelvoip Re: Board Error - 11/20/12 05:32 AM
I'm using the latest release of Firefox. I'm seeing the magnifying glass on the forum page that lists all the topics for that forum its directly to the left of the replies column. Sometimes the fire shows there if that topic has a lot of activity.
Posted By: metelcom Re: Board Error - 11/20/12 01:11 PM
I use Firefox and I have not been able to find the magnifying glass either. :shrug:
Posted By: justbill Re: Board Error - 11/20/12 02:48 PM
Forget the magnifying glass and use the drop down menus.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Board Error - 12/03/12 08:50 PM
HATE HATE HATE the new format.... and having a really hare time doing a search if I try to search for executone IDS Do NOT DISTURB...I get everything but the thing i need
Posted By: justbill Re: Board Error - 12/03/12 09:30 PM
Well when I search it I only get your post you just made, so I can only assume yours maybe the only post on it since it had no problem finding it.
Posted By: justbill Re: Board Error - 12/03/12 09:35 PM
Also if I put in "do not disturb*" I get 8 pages, but none for Executone.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help