atcomsystems.ca/forum
Anyone have any effective suggestions on how to get my White Princess White again? Or how about my Blue Trimline Blue instead of Green??? There has to be a simpler solution than painting them. I have an S-Ton of Comkey416s that I assume should be Ivory.. They're all different shades ranging from Ivory to deep UGLY Yellow. I'd kinda like them to match as well. :-) All suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanx

https://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/

Thank you again, Arthur. Now it's to the shopping center I go. :-)
You're welcome. Let us know how it turns out. I have a bunch of phones that need the same treatment, and I'd be willing to pay someone to deal with them.

I have a white 6050 key that is absolutely ivory all over, except the side that was against the desk, which is pure white. I have a green telephone that's turning gray, and a gray one that's turning green.

I have a pair of 565HK key sets. One is blue-ish turquoise on the outside, and turquoise on the inside, and the other one is turquoise-ish on the outside and blue on the inside.

I have a bunch of rare gray items (1035 dial, 6040 key, G-6 handset) that are all discolored from sunlight, fluorescent light and cigarette smoke that need the treatment, too.
Well, Wal*Mart doesn't carry a peroxide solution much higher that 3%. Tomorrow I'll try Sally Booty Supply. :-)
Be sure not to buy any diesel fuel the same day, using the same credit card. The NSA is watching...
Posted By: MnDave Re: Western Electric Plastic Fading Colors - 08/14/13 04:15 PM
I found the 3% to be acceptable. Here is a link to one of my examples. Just scroll down for a pic.
Here
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help