atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MQCarpenter Real World Change Experiences?? - 03/27/14 06:31 PM
Always looking for real world tech experience on system changes. Is there a forum or location that this is discussed? We are looking at a change from Intertel AXXESS.

We have 65 users and a call center, make extensive use of hunt groups, need multiple music on hold options, IVR, custom routing by database lookup, need call recording, call reporting, on screen user interaction (like the netphone), call conferencing for at least 20+, call back queues, etc. Systems currently in consideration:

Shoretel
Mitel 5000
Mitel 3300
Posted By: Wellco Re: Real World Change Experiences?? - 03/27/14 08:06 PM
If you would look at the Forum's you will see there are both Mitel and Shortel listed..Check them out. I'm sure you will find a wealth for info for your pleasure. Happy Learning !!!

...bob...
Posted By: MQCarpenter Re: Real World Change Experiences?? - 03/27/14 08:37 PM
Thanks Bob! I am not looking for provider details on this post as much as I am tech perspective on making a vendor change. Real world perspective on switch overs would be great
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Real World Change Experiences?? - 03/28/14 01:29 AM
If you went to a Mitel 5000 you could keep the phones from your Axxess and the features would be similar.
That is a very common upgrade path since the Axxess was discontinued. It allows the customer to save money by keeping their digital sets, but also allows them to use IP sets.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Real World Change Experiences?? - 03/31/14 03:40 PM
Well, you might want to look at NEC UC for Business (UCB). Just to look at pricing and what you are trying to do. In the end you need a good vendor and someone that knows what they are doing. For 65 people, that's not that large so shopping is a good idea with lots of references.
Posted By: MQCarpenter Re: Real World Change Experiences?? - 04/03/14 06:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help