atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ampleworks Looking for old logos - 07/04/15 05:22 PM
I'm looking for a few old logos to transfer onto a switch office style step box. I've looked around on Google and cannot really find any good quality vectors.

-Western Electric
-Gray and Barton
-Ohio Bell
-Meridian

Very grateful for anything you guys might be able to point me towards. I'll post photos when I'm done with the project!
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Looking for old logos - 07/04/15 09:34 PM
[Linked Image from img0126.popscreencdn.com]
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Looking for old logos - 07/04/15 09:36 PM
If you are referring to the wooden step stools used by COT's and made by the Pullman Ladder company, see the photo. They used simple block caps branded into the wood.
Posted By: ampleworks Re: Looking for old logos - 07/05/15 03:31 AM
I had seen it was a simple brand but I'd like to actually have the logos instead. There's a pretty easy way to transfer laser printer toner to wood using a wood burner with a pattern bit. I'm still a few weeks out from getting my CNC machine, else I would actually machine the logos into the wood.

While I know having the logos wouldn't make it genuine, it would be a bit more interesting than just a wood branding.

Arthur, can you give me a bit more info on these stools? I can't find a lot about them (maybe I'm Googling for the wrong thing?)
Posted By: justbill Re: Looking for old logos - 07/05/15 04:15 AM
The CO's I worked in used these 3 position stools
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Looking for old logos - 07/05/15 02:15 PM
Never seen Bill's but used the ones Arthur showed. Maybe different regions used different manufactures.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help