atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: topher norstar phones and acccesories - 05/17/05 04:17 PM
a follow-up on a previous question, i am going to install two (2) door phones as a customer help center.... (or use a viking call box) can someone tell me if the call box needs to be rewired, or if they can just have a modular plug connected. ALSO: this is new: i have to install a phone system and wiring, the system has a "RJ-11" jack, but on the other end (where the phone plugs into the wall) it needs to be in wires... i have found single gang box size plugs but how do i go about wiring them...

sorry i sound so stupid iknow.. thanks in advance any questions let me know. my email address is: [email protected]

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU SMART PEOPLE!!!

------------------
..::kristopher::..
Posted By: jwooten Re: norstar phones and acccesories - 05/17/05 06:15 PM
I've been sitting here reading your post and the only advice I can give is Hire Someone! It's obvious your motivated but the knowledge, skills and abilities you seek cannot be imparted in this venue.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: norstar phones and acccesories - 05/17/05 06:17 PM
If this was a follow-up on a previous question, you probably should have replied to the original topic, so we can follow the topic from the beginning. I am having a bit of a hard time following what you are asking.

------------------
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
| Signal Communication Systems - Fresno, CA |

| Telephone Systems, Voicemail Syste... & Data Cabling - Central Valley, CA
Posted By: SSPhone Re: norstar phones and acccesories - 05/17/05 06:26 PM
I think thos is the post he is following up on. https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000914.html
But by this post I think maybe topher is the 14 yo kid looking for conversation.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: norstar phones and acccesories - 05/17/05 06:43 PM
This may be the original thread...
https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum8/HTML/001126.html
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help