atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MnDave Call Reporting recommendation - 03/22/16 06:53 PM
Why do some requests have to be so difficult? A Vodavi STS customer wants a bid for Call Reporting. Here's the rub. They are moving later this year and haven't decided if they will:

1. Keep the old Vodavi system and have me move it
2. Purchase the Toshiba system already in the next building (No, they don't know what model it is).
3. Purchase a new NEC SL1100 from us.
4. Change to another system entirely.

They are a dear customer and I honestly don't know what to do. My plan is to tell them that there isn't a one size fits all option. crazy
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Call Reporting recommendation - 03/22/16 08:07 PM
Trisys is a "fits all" solution. Of course, they will have to purchase new software if they switch systems, but all the hardware remains the same.

Rcaman
Posted By: MnDave Re: Call Reporting recommendation - 03/23/16 04:52 PM
Ralph,
I see in your profile that you have a number of manufacturers under your belt. So that is a good thing. If I go the Trisys route I will then have the fun of being able to learn a new system. Oh joy! Is this a dealer product? How would I go about obtaining pricing? I see they have both the exBox turnkey and also a PC application. Before I call them, I thought I should get a tad more info from you.
Thanks!

PS: I am also still open for other recommendations. Though I have been around for years (too long), my experience is generally limited to my manufacturer's preferred products and I simply have precious few of even those installations under my belt.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Call Reporting recommendation - 03/23/16 08:01 PM
Dave, they're easy to work with. Just give them a call and they'll give you pricing.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Call Reporting recommendation - 03/23/16 08:32 PM
They will do all the programming if you want.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Call Reporting recommendation - 03/24/16 12:11 AM
I have several Tapit systems installed and everyone of them is managed by the customer, so, if the customer can learn to do it, you can.

The systems can be entirely configured by them. They even send you specific instructions to connect to your specific system. I have been installing their product for over 30 years and I just buy the pieces and assemble and load and program the systems myself, but, seriously, you really don't have to learn anything if you don't want to learn. Believe me, I am sympathetic to not having to move out of my comfort zone and learn a new piece of equipment, but they make it too easy.

You won't be unhappy if you use the Trysis product line.

Rcaman
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Call Reporting recommendation - 03/26/16 01:39 AM
I second the Tapit/Trysis suggestion. Their product really is that good and easy for the customer to maintain.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help