atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Thornhil Power poles - 01/18/17 10:24 PM
Any body know where I can purchase power poles Thanks Tony
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Power poles - 01/18/17 11:04 PM
Graybar
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Power poles - 01/19/17 05:23 AM
A Google search reveals over 7,000,000 hits for the term "power pole." Some of those hits have to do with the product that you're referring to. Have you considered checking for them using that method?
Posted By: hbiss Re: Power poles - 01/19/17 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by hitechcomm
Graybar

I can only imagine what the cost would be with shipping. excited

I don't know what you are doing but "power pole" isn't the correct term to search for. Try "pole line contractors" and I strongly suggest that you avail yourself of their services to set it unless you are only doing a washline support pole. The damn things are HEAVY and you can't just pick it up and stick it on a hole you dig at least 6 feet deep.

-Hal
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Power poles - 01/19/17 05:00 PM
Or perhaps you're looking for the "pole" that brings power and Voice/Data from the ceiling to a cluster of cubicles? Check with the furniture manufacturer
Posted By: mbhydro Re: Power poles - 01/19/17 07:18 PM
if you are looking for standalone power poles any electrical wholesaler should have something available.

Hubbel and Legrand brands both have them available.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Power poles - 01/19/17 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Touch Tone Tommy
Or perhaps you're looking for the "pole" that brings power and Voice/Data from the ceiling to a cluster of cubicles? Check with the furniture manufacturer

Perhaps the OP need to be more specific as to what he is looking for.

-Hal
Posted By: Thornhil Re: Power poles - 01/25/17 07:59 PM
TTT you hit the nail on the head thats the type of pole im looking for. PS furniture manufacturer has no idea. He only knows about the ones that come off the wall at the base of the unit and then go thru the botton of the cubicle
Posted By: mbhydro Re: Power poles - 01/25/17 09:14 PM
What's the brand of the Cubes being installed? I have never seen one that does not have a connection to a drop from a raised ceiling.
Posted By: dexman Re: Power poles - 01/25/17 10:51 PM
I think that should be a dropped ceiling. Drop a ceiling and raise the floor. grin
Posted By: metelcom Re: Power poles - 01/26/17 07:31 PM
pan poles
Posted By: mbhydro Re: Power poles - 01/27/17 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by dexman
I think that should be a dropped ceiling. Drop a ceiling and raise the floor. grin

Your right, should not be posting when waking up after working an overnight shift.
Posted By: dexman Re: Power poles - 01/28/17 12:48 AM
I suppose there have been some parties that were so wild that the ceiling and roof got raised...and then some. devilgrin
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Power poles - 01/29/17 02:50 AM
Dex, sounds like my college days :P
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help