atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hey There! I am just wondering what you guys do for testing Pbx ip equipment from your office , before installing or learning Voip, also are there free testing sites that help. I only have 1 voip line . I am wondering is it possible from my office the have Ip pbx with my voip line get another voip line setup for ip phone as remote site from your office , just trying to get more voip experience ,, also would like to tie 2 ip pbx's. Thks for any tips.
Most IP PBX or SIP based systems require some type of SIP trunk whether it is an actual trunk from a provider or analog trunks converted through a gateway.

Are looking to use a free PBX software or purchasing a branded system?
HI! Jason , probably Nec Sl1100,, maybe Grand Stream , i should have learn it with Samsung, also would like to try it on Avaya ip office .. i guess i could add another sip line thru Voip.ms . Are most set ups with a VPN ,for remote ip phones and tie lines? Thks Brett
If you can do Samsung, IP Office shouldn't be too difficult for you to learn. Samsung IMHO offers more features than the IP office. The one thing I do like about the IP Office is dial 9 can be used by every set to grab a different set of lines if needed.
Thanks , i have never touched the Samsung 7000 series Pbx , I guess i could buy a used 1 that has the licenses and cards loaded and on it. And play with it ,, have 2 sites that could be tied together , with Samsung do they need Vpn or do they do it with there own technology.?Thks
Networking IP Office systems is pretty easy, I personally am not a fan of Avaya programming but that's just because we don't sell many of them. Having the ability to choose different OLG's with the same LCR code is nice but also doable via PLG's on most other systems.

I would recommend setting up a VPN tunnel for linking systems.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help