atcomsystems.ca/forum
Maybe not so much a decease but maybe ,, between forced to keep abreast of the avalanche of new services ,old systems , IP systems different brands , camera systems,wireless, etc etc. It seems like you never know enough. Oh well i must like the Challenge.. i must agree ..Thks to this forum has been GREAT! HELP. Thanks again!.
Glad you cleared that up. For a moment there I thought that you were going to be deceased.

-Hal
Originally Posted by hbiss
Glad you cleared that up. For a moment there I thought that you were going to be deceased.

-Hal
HAHA ,I can't believe i didn't catch that,, Disease , not decease. angel
Yeah, we call it the creeping crud.

-Hal
For our annual reviews, we’re supposed to define three goals for the upcoming year. Last time around, I listed just one: stay relevant.

You're killing me, Hal. I almost became deceased laughing at your response!
Originally Posted by EV607797

You're killing me, Hal. I almost became deceased laughing at your response!

You must Decease and Desist further laughter. This my Defence. taz amen
DECEASE SAGA!!SOOO! To top things off aftering hitting brakes hard ,, i noticed the vehicle at the stoplights was creeping back and the pedal didn't feel right ,, so the my 2001 rear brake line is leaking,, i need to go on course tomorrow ,about maybe 175km round trip.. Thankfully i called a friend in a town east and got him on the course and now have a ride!! And you won't hear ATechguy dude is Deceased .. bye
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help