atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: barster KSU's that offer station "timed reminders" - 05/22/18 11:58 PM
Hey gang,

Besides the Panasonic line.....what others, if any, offer this same feature, where an extension can program their phone to ring a few times at a certain time on a daily basis?--as a reminder (usually used on a single basis for like reminder for dentist appt or something- you could do daily as well- indefinitely)

And does other system (if exists) offer this feature on analog/SLT ports as well?

Thanks.
NECs have this feature. Alarm 1 and Alarm 2. Alarm 1 is only able to be set once per day and must be set less than 24 hours prior to when you want the alarm to ring. Alarm 2 is used for alarms you want to ring daily.

Not sure of many systems that can have many alarms in one day setup in advanced. Mitel also has wake-up call functionality.
Thanks.... and would this also be on the older DS1000 systems? or DSX only.... And do you know if it works on analog ports as well?
Researching this for ad hoc application...)
I used it back on the old I-Series system I'm sure it would work on the ds1000 too. I'll do a little research and report back shortly.
So it looks like the DS1000 and DSX did not have that feature. (They were the little brother/sister from the I-Series and Aspire respectively) However, the I-Series, Aspire, SLand the SV lines all have those features.
Posted By: pvj Re: KSU's that offer station "timed reminders" - 05/23/18 03:40 AM
Samsung can do this and on analog ports but the analog ports must be set from a digital set.
3 alarms per station and can be a one time or daily alarm

You can set a message to come up on the station display as well to describe the alarm
Okay thanks for all the input gang...
Bummer on the DS1000....that would've been my inexpensive application.../ system I know programming on etc....
Also take into account systems that are EOL, cheaper perhaps, but software issues and support may not be available. Is that good for your customer?
Dsx80 KSU with intramail pro and DS2000 analog/digital station cards are relatively inexpensive now.
Wakeup call feature is easy to program through web interface
https://www.necdsx.com/docs/dita/dsx_e911/features/wakeup_call/wakeup_call_feature.html#slt
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help