atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: John807 PhoneSuite - 05/23/18 10:39 PM
PhoneSuite has anybody heard of it or worked on it? Company I'm pulling cable for is installing it in a hotel to replace a dead Mitel SX 50. Just wondering what it is and how it stacks up?
Thanks
Posted By: justbill Re: PhoneSuite - 05/23/18 11:06 PM
Only worked on one, seems very reliable and when I worked with them their tech support was great.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: PhoneSuite - 05/24/18 02:19 AM
Who makes it.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: PhoneSuite - 05/24/18 02:55 AM
Call Management Products, Inc

Phone Suite
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: PhoneSuite - 05/24/18 12:28 PM
From their website

"We love that the housekeepers can punch in a code while cleaning the room and the front desk immediately knows that the room is done. We have never had that before and it has affected our operations immensely. We have Phonesuite 112, and it is easy to operate and the best system we have ever used. The wakeup calls and other features are amazing."

Sounds like the bar is set rather low IMHO. These features have been around for decades.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: PhoneSuite - 05/24/18 02:08 PM
Perhaps it is better than their old system?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: PhoneSuite - 05/24/18 02:37 PM
LOL could be!
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: PhoneSuite - 05/24/18 03:23 PM
I think they were a LAN software manufacture back in the day. Artisoft I beleive.
I think I may have sold a few of there pbx many years ago.

They were leading edge at the time.
Posted By: JonaBerri Re: PhoneSuite - 07/12/23 01:17 PM
Hey guys, hopping in on the conversation.
I have an old Phonesuite Touchscreen console which had the hard drive fail. Phonesuite is of no help, stating that they can't send me the software or a new hard drive and that I need to upgrade my entire hotel phone system.
By chance, does anyone know where I might be able to get ahold of the software?
Posted By: dexman Re: PhoneSuite - 07/13/23 01:12 PM
This topic is 5+ years old. Locking it down. A new topic can be opened and reference this old topic.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help