atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sundance Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/19/19 07:41 PM
[Linked Image]Tom Brandes founder of Sundance and friend to us all has passed away. I deeply regret to have to tell you this, and we will all miss him very much.

Info on where and who to contact will be posted here.

I would encourage everyone who has had contact with Tom over the years to let us know your thoughts. And any photos that you would like to share would be nice as well.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/19/19 07:47 PM
He and Russ , were a great pair . I miss talking to them both .
Posted By: dexman Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/19/19 09:52 PM
When I became an Admin, it was Tom who gave me the title of Spam Hunter. Never felt the need to change it. Thank you Tom! smile
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/19/19 11:10 PM
Tom was always nice to me when I was the "kid" wanting to get into this business.
It was great to meet him back in 2008 at the Mod meet. Prayers to his family!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Derrick Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/20/19 03:43 PM
This forum has meant a whole lot to me for many years. I made good friends here, ones who have been just online and ones who I have met and talked to in person and on the phone. Many tech problems were solved by the multiple heads getting together here. I can't say enough good about Tom and what he provided here.

Thanks Test OK and God Bless your family.
Posted By: justbill Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/20/19 06:19 PM
I been thinking about what to say. When I first joined this forum I'd just started my own little interconnect and was in need of a system for a motel whose existing system had just crashed. I really had no sources for equipment and was pretty green about how to go about things. Tom contacted me, had a system and we had the customer up and going is just a couple days. From there I became more active and was quite surprised when Tom asked me to be a mod. After a few years of being a mod he invited me to be an admin, to say the least that was a big honor from someone who I had a great deal of respect for. I don't want to make this too long, so I want to close by saying I considered Tom a true friend and will miss his humor and knowledge a lot. To Tom's family I offer my condolences and prayers, he'll be missed by all.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/20/19 06:46 PM
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/n...pIkyw3EZijn2bS_lyCyxK6KLX9Eq37s6pJtinqqQ
Posted By: justbill Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/20/19 08:56 PM
Thanks Steve
Posted By: oobie Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/22/19 01:33 PM
So sorry to hear this! Prayers to Tom's family and friends!
Posted By: Cable Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/26/19 05:11 AM
Here's a name most of you probably don't know. It's nice to see an outpour of support from a forum he hasn't really been super active in in years. Just wanted to thank you all. He will indeed be missed by many.

Rest in peace dad.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Tom Brandes has passed, AKA Test OK - 03/26/19 04:08 PM
I certainly do know who your father was. We all need to thank him for this forum because without his efforts nobody would be here. To many of us this was and always will be Tom's forum.

Rest in peace Tom, and thank you for all you have done for us.

-Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help