atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hey everyone this was an unusual problem the other day I don't know the answer I'm sure the Telco whoever's going to deal with it. So the symptoms are local Town customer call Auto supplier and they don't hear a ringtone or a dial tone and then it cannot hear the voice of the clerks. So what happens is this only occurs for analog phones. Cell phones that ring in and call in to the auto parts store can ring the phones on the PBX and the cell phone callers can hear the dial tone and ringtone generator and also you have a two-way conversation with the clerk. I reset the adtran I reset the IP 500 but obviously it's not the IP 500. I put the butt set on trunk line one so my butt set with ring at the same time the IP 500 phones ring " group ring". I can hear the caller on my butt set but he cannit hear me. You think this is a central office issue is this in western Washington and it's at the northeast corner of the state near Port Angeles.
Disconnect the line from the IP Office and connect only your butt set. Test again. If still no audio, or one way audio, call the dial tone provider, you're done.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help