atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: teldata1 Need new work truck - 04/22/21 12:00 AM
I believe I’m going to be needing a new work vehicle soon I’ve been driving a 2013 Dodge Caravan since September 2012 I think it finally died today I’m just curious what everyone’s driving I don’t want a big van
I’m trying to find something that will fit at least a 6 foot ladder inside I don’t think I’m going to find anything that will fit an 8 foot ladder inside the Dodge Caravan was OK it wasn’t the best vehicle to work out of but it did come in handy every now and then for road trips with the family
I’m pretty sure they discontinued the Dodge grand Caravan with the stowing go seats

One of the main reasons I bought it was the fact that it could fit an 8 foot ladder on the inside I don’t really like putting my ladders on the outside but I don’t think I’m gonna have much of a choice

I think it has 194,000 miles on it

I’m looking for something new

Just curious
Posted By: Mercenary Roadie Re: Need new work truck - 04/22/21 03:05 AM
I'm driving a 2000 Ford Explorer with over 300K miles on it and it's still going strong. grin
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Need new work truck - 04/22/21 03:39 PM
One company I worked for we used Ford Transit Connect...which I believe were the Xl models back in 2012. Another company I worked for had Mercedes Sprinter...cannot remember which model.

The Sprinter was great for towing a trailer that was carrying a high-lift. This couldn't have been done with the Transit Connect. Also much more storage in the Sprinter, but getting a 14ft off the top was always fun!
Posted By: Ruben Re: Need new work truck - 04/22/21 09:12 PM
Well dodge only show a 2020 vehicle but Chrysler shows a 2021 but I believe they both have the stow and go feature.
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Need new work truck - 04/23/21 03:51 AM
The Pacifica has stow and go, unless you have a hybrid. The second row seats can't fit in the battery compartment LOL
Posted By: Ruben Re: Need new work truck - 04/23/21 06:34 PM
That is true.
But I think in maybe our lifetime.
Most consumer vehicles will be only hybrid or all electric.
Consumer reports has released a study that states long term they are vastly more efficient than combustible engines.
Meaning expense to fuel and maintain is lower and by quite a bit..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help