atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: KoolBreeze Phone System Recommendation - 01/29/23 08:31 PM
I’m looking for a little guidance on selecting a phone system for a small business. We currently have a NEC DS2000 system that we are interested in replacing. We only have 3 telco lines and 2 full time employees, both of whom spend 75% of their time on the phone with customers. We are thinking of going with a cloud based VOIP system but have no idea where to even start looking. We need features like, line hunting (only 1 telco line is listed), voicemail, auto-attendant, music-on-hold, call forwarding, and etc. We have currently have 25Mb fiber service with ATT in the office but have the option to upgrade it. At home, both of our employees also have fiber internet service.

One of the main reasons we looking at cloud based systems is that we’re not sure how much longer we’re going to have a store front, brick and mortar office. At some point in the next few years our 2 employees may go to exclusively working remotely from home.
Posted By: Toner Re: Phone System Recommendation - 01/30/23 04:14 PM
Hi there,

The features you are looking for come with just about every cloud system out there, so it doesn't sound like you'll be limited by those factors at all.

Atcom offers a small business package for up to 5 users starting at $107.75 CAD/month but it's more geared toward Canadian businesses. Your other options include Ring Central, 8x8, Callcentric, Zoom, etc. You may want to contact a few of them and determine which one feels easier to do business with!
Posted By: jsaad Re: Phone System Recommendation - 01/31/23 02:21 AM
There are literally hundreds of providers these days. So far I only trust my customers to GotoConnect. That is only my opinion. I have tried several companies.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help